Crisis Response Planning Global
Email: email@example.com or Call: 516-532-3762
Interested in learning more?
Review of your campus emergency preparedness plan for alignment
with DOE and FEMA guidelines.
- Incorporating the five mission areas: prevention, protection, mitigation, response, and recovery for threats, hazards and vulnerabilities that may affect the safety of any person, anywhere on the campus
- Managing the continuation of use of any campus facility
- Safeguarding the institution’s reputation
Working with your team to write an effective plan that:
- Incorporates an all-hazards approach
- Contains goals, objectives, and action plans for each threat, hazard and vulnerability
- Defines roles for the emergency operations team, as well as for all staff and faculty before, during and after each crisis event
- Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Manages training and exercises
Table-top exercises including:
- Emergency operations center
- Is Your Campus Really Ready?
- When Seconds Count, Help is Only Minutes Away
Crisis Response Planning is ready to help you develop a high quality emergency operations plan that will contribute to creating a campus where everyone assumes responsibility for emergency preparedness.
Need help creating or updating your campus all hazard emergency preparedness plan?
This new publication provides an easy to follow template.